1) Personal data protection
Users may submit their personal data to GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL S.A., holder of TIN A-61738993 and with registered address at Av. Diagonal 549, 5ª planta, 08029, Barcelona (Spain), through the various forms posted on its website:
- Contact us:
- Handling our contact with you
- Responding to the queries that you submit
- Reporting an adverse reaction
- Dealing with our reply accordingly
- Assigning matters to domestic or European authorities with the right expertise
- Iformation obtained from social media:
- Having customised information sent to you based on the likes and preferences you may have stated by accessing certain sections of the website, in addition to information provided through the social media on which Ferrer has accounts, should you have checked this option
These forms contain specific information about the purposes for which your personal data may be processed, in compliance with the requirements set out in Spain’s General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD) and any other laws in force on personal data protection. Your personal data shall be processed by GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL S.A. in the strictest confidence and for the sole purposes to which you have consented.
Your data shall not be disclosed to third parties, unless you have stated otherwise on the form. All personal data processed is based on you having given your consent to do so.
2. Retention period
Your data shall be kept on record for the maximum term allowed by law in the case of pharmacovigilance and, in the case of all other data processed, for the minimum term required by law, which shall be specifically stated on each contact form, unless you consent to a longer retention period, notwithstanding their being subject to a retention period under due protection for disclosure to the authorities.
All personal data processed is based on you having given your consent to do so. You are reminded that you may withdraw your consent at any time.
3. Exercise of rights and complaints before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability of data, as well as to submit any queries or suggestions in respect of the processing of personal data by writing to the Data Protection Officer using any of the following means, along with a copy of your ID document or other means of identification:
(i) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(ii) By post addressed to GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL S.A.
Av. Diagonal, 549, 5ª, 08029, Barcelona (Spain).
You are entitled to submit complaints to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), the competent authority on data protection matters by writing a letter to its central offices.
4) The non-disclosure and security of data processed
The information received by Ferrer through this Website shall be processed in the strictest confidence.
Furthermore, FERRER hereby states and warrants that it has put all technical media in place to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by users, notwithstanding its duty to inform them that online security systems are not infallible.
5) Social media